When you shop at Coastal Hospice Thrift Store, not only are you getting great deals on tons of items, but you’re also supporting a local charity. Coastal Hospice ensures that ill patients receive the best care possible. So when shopping for apparel, housewares, linens and more, why not go someplace where you know every cent counts.
All proceeds from our Thrift Shop sales support Coastal Hospice at the Ocean, a hospice residence for patients who can no longer manage independently and lack an able caregiver at home.
Discover the difference!
Everything we sell is hand-selected, checked for quality, and displayed by size.
- Clothing for men, women, and children.
- Accessories including jewelry, shoes, scarves, belts, and purses
- Housewares including China, porcelain and glassware
- Home décor including lamps, vases and framed art
- Antiques and collectibles
- Books, CDs, and DVDs
- Linens, quilts, and comforters
(Sorry, we cannot accept large furniture, mattresses or electronics.)
Volunteers make the Thrift Shop a success!
Volunteers are needed to assist customers, create displays, operate the cash register, and sort and price donations. Volunteers describe helping in the Thrift Shop as “rewarding”, “fun” and a good way to “give back to the community”.
Address: 10445 Old Ocean City Road, Ocean City, MD, United States