There are plenty of fun family-friendly activities in Ocean City!
Calling all budding artists of all ages! Jeffery Auxer Designs offers lessons and classes to learn the basics of glassblowing. For a truly unique activity, visit the blown glass and fine art studio, located on Jefferson Street in Berlin. You can witness:
- The beauty of blown glass
- Browse the gift shop
- Make your very own glass piece
In search of live music and theater while on vacation? Be entertained at the OC Jamboree, an art music theater located in West Ocean City. Celebrating its 15th season this year, the OC Jamboree is home to fun and family-friendly shows.
Ocean City has many unique and challenging mini-gold courses, including Lost Treasure Golf, which promises a golf adventure to every visitor. Aim for a hole-in-one through caves, waterfalls and bridges.
Old Pro Golf is one of Ocean City’s longest-running mini-golf courses with seven courses across Ocean City, including two indoor courses. All of the courses have different and elaborate themes.
The Viking Golf Theme Park also offers an adventurous min-golf experience but with a one-of-a-kind theme—mythological Scandinavia. As you golf, you can learn about Viking history, solve a riddle and imagine the Vikings’ battle with a two-headed dragon.
Also onsite is the Thunder Lagoon Waterpark, which features 2,800-feet of water fun for the whole family, including six water slides, three pools and interactive water props.
Other fun and exciting activities include:
- OC Paintball and Sports Center– Ages 10 and up are welcome to play day or night on 11 acres of lighted field. The shop offers rentals, sales and a certified gun tech onsite at all times.
- Cloud Dancer– Climb aboard one of the red biplanes to experience breathtaking sights.
- Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art– Located in Salisbury, just a short drive from the OC Boardwalk, featuring the most comprehensive collection of wildfowl carvings in the world.
There are many places to go and things to do in Ocean City, from the boardwalk to the Bay and well beyond.