If you’re strolling the Ocean City boardwalk, definitely stop by Jolly Roger at the Pier!
ABOUT JOLLY ROGER AT THE PIER:
- Located at the south end of Ocean City Boardwalk
- Home to the iconic Ocean City Pier (originally built in 1907)
- Unique features such as the 2-level Carousel, Slingshot and light-up Ferris Wheel
- Family-friendly amusement park
- Specials offered
SOME OF THE FEATURED RIDES:
- Twister— Family
- Hurricane— Thrill
- Looping Star Roller Coaster— Thrill
- Crazy Dance— Family
- Giant Ferris Wheel— Family
- Slingshot— Thrill
- Double Decker Venetian Carousel— Kiddie
- Bear Affair— Kiddie
NEW TO 2015: Morbid Manor
Under construction for the 2015 season! This popular and spooky attraction comes with frightening themes and thrills. Come join in— if you dare that is!
One of Ocean City’s most popular go-kart facilities! With over 10 different kinds of go-karts and tracks, everyone in the family will surely love racing one each other through the afternoon! New to 2015 is Cyclone, the world’s first cart coaster!
Here the whole family can enjoy 17 slides, Kiddie Pools, Lazy River and adrenaline pumping slides. Plus, Splash Mountain is home to THE AQUA LOOP!
JOLLY ROGER AT 30th STREET
Jolly Roger Amusement Park is so popular, it has two locations! With just as many rides and a whole lot of fun, stop by this awesome amusement park on 30th street!
12 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily
401 South Atlantic Ave.
Ocean City, MD